Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day?

Yep. It was last weekend and we celebrated it!

I made reservations way back on the 3rd at Mama Mia Trattoria at the west end of the Morrison Bridge in downtown Portland. This is the sister restaurant to Mother's Bistro, which I've posted about before.

I enjoyed lasagna; Anne-Marie got the chicken parmigiana. And even though we were in a restaurant completely packed with people, it was very romantic. I felt bad for those guys who thought they could walk in and get a table. How long was the wait? "Hours," the hostess said. When we left at 9:00 PM, there was a crowd still standing, waiting for a table to open.

We drove up to Pill Hill and around the OHSU campus, just for fun. When we wove back down the far side of the hill we passed Chart House. You guessed it: packed. By the time we finished wandering around town, we were in Beaverton. Just another one of those crazy little adventures we take all the time.

I'd post a couple pictures, but I don't want them to get lost in the shuffle as I'm still organizing our pictures from 2004-2007.

1 comment:

  1. Elijah, thanks for your comment over on my blog! I'll add you to my reader. Hope your referral comes soon (or before you go insane waiting, anyway--I know it's tough).

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete