Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Falling out of the window

I hate to be the one to say it, but today marks six months since our dossier arrived in Ethiopia. The matching process generally takes 4-6 months, so today we are officially "falling out of the window" and into the great expanse of Idon'tknowland. That's when your only answer to people when they ask, "So when ya bringin' those BABIES home?" is "I don't know." I've found that about 10 seconds of blank stare after this single sentence usually convinces just about anyone to go away.

I'm totally kidding, of course. I've never done that to anyone...yet.

I've decided to offer this not-so-exclusive, yet highly collectable YouTube video to illustrate where we are currently in the process. (Grrr. I'm sicka waitin'!)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Eli. I'm so sorry you guys are still waiting and wondering and waiting and wondering some more. It is THE most frustrating part of it all, it seems. Still praying for you and thinking that those babies are pretty darn lucky to have you guys as parents, whenever they finally do get home!

    ReplyDelete