Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Who runs the most popular website at our house?

Not me.

OK. I get 20-30 page views a day on the blog, including my own. But Anne-Marie has taken it upon herself to maintain our Flickr page (which I know I've mentioned here a lot) and it's now getting more than 100 views a day, every day. On good days she gets several hundred.

What was at one time a semi-frequently-updated stack of family photos is now a silent movie of the kids home life and an interior decorating block party. (Sure glad Mike bought me that Pro account.)

More page views, more facebook friends--hey, more friends period. I think I'm being way outcharmed here. Maybe I'll try what I should have started doing long ago: facilitating her appeal.

Stay tuned for some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment