Friday, March 08, 2013

Flashback Friday #6

Ever remember something from last year, last month, last week and then look back in your journal or whatever and find out that it was actually several years ago?  Happens to me a lot.  The fact is, I have a frighteningly good memory.  But occasionally the placement of things in my calendar falls out of order.

So is the case with this post.  Wasn't it just last year that our kids went out in the snow?  Yes, it was.  However, it's the memory of this particular snow occasion that sticks in my mind so clearly.  As if it just happened.  I can still see, smell, hear it all as I look back on these pictures from over three years ago.

---


THURSDAY, JANUARY 07, 2010


Surprise snow

Portland was hit with snow from out of nowhere last week. Since I left work early, I actually got home in time to bring the kids out into it. Since we all know "there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime", we believe this to be our kids first encounter with the white stuff.

Enthralled
Mariah loved it, but we had to get her coat on!

There you go, little girl.

Elisha was so excited he ran into the street, so I had to get him.

For all of you in P-town that got stuck in traffic for six hours, forgive us for having such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment