Saturday, April 27, 2013

Flashback Friday #10

I jumped back five years this week for reasons I don't know.  Actually, I think I do know.  May of 2008 was a really good time for us.  We were two years beyond original diagnosis and had recently been cleared to adopt two kids.  And I still had a little bit of hair.

We were able to put together an offseason vacation for cheap in Sunriver, Oregon, which is one of my favorite places in the world.  While we were there I got to do one of my favorite things in the world: grill burgers.

The picture (and that's all there is) shows a time that is seemingly impossible to recapture.  But when I think about it a little more I realize that some day things may level out a little more and by God's grace more memories will be made.

---


Sunday, May 04, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment