Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gresham Tournament results

This Saturday was the second BQ Tourney this year. It was held in Gresham. No snow this time; instead, we looked out the windows to the most clear and sunny day of the year!

Once again our top teams were LaGrande 1 and Gresham 1. We'll see if Albany or Hood River will edge their way into finals by the end of the year!

I will post a couple of pictures later today, but I don't have my camera with me right now. This time I brought our real camera instead of using my phone, but I let everyone else take the pictures. Hope they were good!

Also up soon, my thoughts on discretion and pharmaceutical companies.

Pics: Me, Dawnella Peddle, and Mike Huffman deliberating over someone's answer, Grandpa Huffman on babysitting duty, the All-Tournament Team





No comments:

Post a Comment