Sunday, August 19, 2007

Busy weekend

Pics T-B: Grandma Nina's Second-Prize-winning handkerchief at the Clackamas County Fair, the rodeo, Alyssa and Hayley (Ben and Jen's kids) riding rides, the Portland Beavers game from the balcony of the Multnomah Athletic Club

Spent most of this weekend doing something other than nothing. Friday night, as aforestated, we went to the Clackamas County Fair and Rodeo (I'll let the soon to be posted pictures speak for themselves). It was nice to see Anne-Marie's cousins, Carrie and Valen, along with Ben and Jen Fackler.

Saturday morning we went to Metro Paint to prepare for next weekend's scheduled house painting. I'll probably post pictures of that, also, once we get it all done. This week, we're going to be masking the windows and praying that it doesn't rain on Saturday.

Since we were in the neighborhood, we joined my mom for breakfast at the new Francis Restaurant in the Alberta district. They have a wonderful open-air dining section that provided a unique breakfast experience for a sunny August morning.

The bulk of the day we pressure washed the house with our new pressure washer from The Home Depot. We finished that just in time to get cleaned up for my co-worker, Terry McKee's, retirement party at the Multnomah Athletic Club.

Just thought I'd let you all know what's up. Tomorrow is my next consult at the gastroenterologist. I'm gonna have to come clean that I went off the antidepressants a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see what they'll try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment