Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love Letters

Writing love letters is going out of style. Too many fast (sometimes sloppy) ways to communicate have allowed us to lose sight of writing things that artfully express the feelings of the heart.

Since I've been focusing the blog on romance this year, I thought I would share at least one of the love letters I've written to Anne-Marie over the last 15 years. I not only want to talk about my love for Anne-Marie publicly, but I want to help bring true romance and committed love back into the forefront of people's thinking.

The words you say count. And just like the hurtful things you say will echo in the minds of the ones you love, the kind and loving things will be pondered, cherished and replayed over and over again in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment