We are thankful to be under the care of oncologist Dr. John Smith II. He will be helping Anne-Marie fight cancer through chemotherapy and hormonal therapy. We will be meeting Wednesday morning to layout a treatment plan and schedule.
Dr. Shawn Morgan will also be making a very important decision on Wednesday morning. He will--with the help of his colleagues--be deciding whether Anne-Marie should return to the hospital for a lymph node removal and exam. Pray that he makes the correct decision.
Post a Comment