Friday, March 06, 2009

We've finished with the Travel Fund!




Today we officially paid our last installment (installment #13) into our Adoption Travel Fund! I think we've been working on it for 9 or 10 months, which means we've averaged $1,000/month into the fund. I'm sure there were some miracles that happened in there somewhere. Thanks to everyone for all the support and prayers and donations.

Now we just need some kids to spend this money on! What's funny is, last summer we felt so much pressure to get this money together as soon as possible. Now that the timeline has slowed down a bit, I gotta say I feel bad about pushing so hard on it all. I guess no one could have known how it was all gonna happen.

I think I'll leave all the travel fund stuff up through Monday and then rework the blog a little as we prepare for the next phase.

So how should we celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment