Friday, June 03, 2011

Unemployed

A few weeks ago my employer and I decided to part ways.  It just wasn't working out.  Utility locating seemed like a good way to make some money, even though it wasn't really my field.

Even though I'm sorry that it turned out the way it did, I'm glad to say that I parted ways with the company on good terms.  Both the manager and I were man enough to say that my expectations and theirs were probably not being fulfilled--and that's just the way things go sometimes.

I appreciate the opportunity and will consider this a learning experience.

I'm in the process of looking for another job right now.  In fact, I might need all of you to give me some opinions in the near future on a new website I'm building that showcases my work.  Thanks to everyone who still thinks, hopes and prays for us in this time of transition.

I have no idea

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. I, too, am in the unemployed category now. It wasn't as nice of an ending as yours sounds, but it was absolutely the best thing for me (and my dear husband). I'm praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck,its 5.20 in the morning,well its still night for me because i have not slept yet.just on the net browsing......dunno of what though.im unemployed and feel miserable very single day.im only 22! and please wish me luck.good night x

    ReplyDelete