Saturday, December 31, 2011

Strong Opinions in 2012

This is the place where I'm supposed to write something inspirational to start the new year, but it doesn't seem to be hitting me quite like that this time.

In 2012, I want to start doing something that I haven't done a lot in the past: offer strong opinions.  If you've read the blog for a while, or you're friends with me on Facebook, you know that what I have to say is usually informational or satirical, or probably both.  This isn't exactly how I am in real life.  So in order to keep it real, I thought I would make an attempt to tackle one or two strong opinions a month.

Time for STRONG opinions!
 I know it's possible that the internet doesn't need another opinion. There's actually a couple of (million) guys who already do that.  That's why it won't be all the time and why I'll try to handle it with class, not with brass.  (I just made that last one up. You like it?)

I will try to make it clear at the top that it is an opinion post and what topic it concerns.  Even if most people skip it, I think it will be a good exercise for me to get it on paper.  Or on screen.  Or whatever blogs are made of.  This exercise of my mind and ability to communicate is one main reason why this blog was started in the first place.

Happy new year to all of you that read. I appreciate you taking the time.

To 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment