Monday, May 17, 2010

4 YEARS!

Some said I wouldn't make it. Some said it wouldn't last. "He'll run out of things to say in three months!" That's what they said...

OKOKo-KAY! Actually no one said those things about the blog. People have only had good things to say 'bout it if they had anything to say at all. It's been the craziest 4 years of our lives and the total insanity of all that's happened has just about been the only thing that's made reading my posts interesting. Some days I feel like nothing more than an innocent bystander.

---

In honor of all kinds of crazy changes in our lives, I've made all kinds of crazy changes to the website. Now you'll find and "About Eli" page at the top, along with an "About Anne-Marie" page. These pages are works in progress. We've had a lot of fun working on them together and hope you enjoy them just as much.

Another change I'm really loving at the moment is the addition of "Reaction Boxes" at the bottom of each post. This is similar to Facebook's "Like" button. If you have no desire or time to comment on a blog post, just check one of the boxes. Right now the choices are "I love this, Boring & Nice Picture". I won't be offended if you click on "Boring", especially since I can't tell who clicked it. It'll only help me write a better blog. So hit me with your best shot. Fire away-ay-ay.

'Sides that there are a lot of aesthetic changes on the page. We have a nifty new argyle background, a three-column layout so you can have two sidebars for the price of one and yes a "going medieval" blog header. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep that last one, but it's at least good for the birthday-versary edition.

Here's to however many more years...

Yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment