Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Raising my own awareness

This October I was gonna write more about what it's like to fight breast cancer and what it's like to be in love with someone fighting breast cancer.  And false perceptions.  And the color pink.  And people who've used our pain as a stepping stool to promote their ideology.

Yeah, I was really gonna educate everyone, because I'm the one who knows.

Wellllllll, once again maybe I don't know as much as I thought because I used up all my energy this National Breast Cancer Awareness Month doing what?  Helping my wife fight breast cancer.

I posted this last year (and, no, I'm still not getting the tattoo).  I love this song and the stories they included with it.  As this NBCAM comes to a close, this is really all i got.  Be encouraged.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment