Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Morning Song #6

I didn't think anyone else really knew this song, but when I looked it up on YouTube i found dozens of people singing it, dancing to it, doing sign language, etc.  I guess I'm the one who's behind.

I read that Tiffany Lee (aka "Plumb") wrote this song about a time when she suffered from anxiety attacks.  I think I really liked this because the chorus is a prayer I've prayed myself:

How many times have you heard me cry out, "God please take this"?
How many times have you given me strength to just keep breathing?
Oh, I need you
God, I need you now

Anne-Marie has one more week of radiation and about four weeks ago things were going so poorly that I didn't understand how we could live through the next month.  What I found out was that we didn't have to live through a month, but day to day, prayer upon prayer, time on time.

"Need You Now (How Many Times)" by Plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment