Saturday, July 16, 2016

2016 family portraits bonus

Us at Soldiers Monument, Lownsdale Square (with pseudo-depth)
This isn't really part of the portrait package.  This is one of the original shots but with the depth of field digitally manipulated with GIMP.  A camera would never create something quite like this, but whatever.

Truth is, this isn't the first one of these images that featured my trickery.  Remember this?


The left image is what I posted; the right is what exists in real life.  Then there's this:


Yeah.  That was originally this:


See the difference?  I loved the pic, but could not even begin to deal with that sign so decided to rip it out with my bare hands.  On the computer, of course.  You can still see the shadow lines a couple of places where I got tired of messing with it. (Next, I'm gonna put our name in the marquee.)

That was fun.  Next I think I need to take a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment