Friday, August 02, 2013

Emergency to Surgery: Part 3

Two crashes woke me up in the middle of the night.  I looked at the clock: 2:00 AM.  I thought that Buddy must've fallen out of bed.  Someone needed to go pick him up so I sat up in bed and realized Anne-Marie wasn't there with me.  Then she walked into the room.

"I just passed out in the bathroom."

I said, "I thought Elisha had fallen out of bed again."

"No that was me and I'm gonna pass out again right now!"

When she did time began to move very, very slowly.  She fell forward and I caught her, held her and guided her to the floor.  She said something like, "I can't stop!" before blackness overtook her mind again.  I put my other hand on her and began to say "Jesus!" and I thought to myself, "My God, this is how it's all going to end."

No comments:

Post a Comment